The nomination process includes several steps outlined below.
Submit the Online Bonei Zion Nomination Form. You will need a Nominee, a Nominator, and two References. Please make note of the confirmation number generated when the nomination form is submitted.
The online nomination form does not have to be completed all at once. There is an option at the bottom of the nomination page to Save and Continue at a later date.
The Nominator writes the letter of nomination and should be someone who is well acquainted with the candidate and can broadly attest to his/her suitability as a candidate based on the selection criteria. S/he is the point of contact between the Prize and the nomination and must be available for possible follow-up inquiries throughout the selection process and be willing to take responsibility for submitting the completed nomination package. The letter of nomination should present the nominee and broadly attest to his/her suitability as a candidate for the prize. It is recommended for the letter to be one page in length.
The two letters of reference should come from colleagues both inside and outside the Nominee’s organization and/or place of employment, and be used as an opportunity to reflect upon the qualifications and impact of the Nominee against the evaluation criteria. Only two letters of reference will be accepted. Please note that if more than two letters of reference are submitted, only the first two listed on the nomination form will be acknowledged and forwarded for judging deliberations.
- Nominators and References must be someone other than the Nominee, or his/her family member.
- The Letter of Nomination and References should combine to address the evaluation criteria.
Nominators are responsible for submitting the complete nomination package containing:
- Two signed letters of reference
- Curriculum Vitae of the nominee
- Personal Photograph of the nominee (minimum size 10cm x 15cm preferred, however passport size is also acceptable.) The confirmation number should be written on the back of each photograph.